Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urinating problem

• 02-06-2003 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have a problem, when I go for a wee, when I'm finished. No matter how much i shake it or sqeeze the last drop out of it, sometimes another drop or two comes out when i put it away. This is more common when i sit down to go to the toilet. Has anyone every heard of this before or experienced it. Any suggestions on how i could prevent it or what could be causing it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

hehe im sorry i have no idea how to solve your problem BUT your name is great :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by weeman
    I have a problem, when I go for a wee, when I'm finished. No matter how much i shake it or sqeeze the last drop out of it, sometimes another drop or two comes out when i put it away. This is more common when i sit down to go to the toilet. Has anyone every heard of this before or experienced it. Any suggestions on how i could prevent it or what could be causing it?

yes its called excessive piss

regards
    shin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

sounds like he's having trouble extracting the urine...

*giggle*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

ever tried "drying it off"?? use a bit of toilet paper in future...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭jammy_dodger

Im no doctor, and no medical advice is allowed, so go see your doctor and get it checked out.

It could be a narrow urethra, so don't go stickin a pen down there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i have the same problem sometimes,
    its like your dick hates you or something and is gettign revenge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

you're not alone mate.

Had it my whole life. I just make sure I wipe it off best I can, and give it a couple of tugs from the base to make sure i get rid of any excess.

see to be though that no matter how much i do it, there's always a bit mro to come.

what can i say, life sucks, don't wear white pants!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Its not a problem, its quite a common manifestation and occurs in about 10-20% of men. There is no pathological medical significance. (ie. its not damag8ing to your health).

As is common sense, keep your penis clean and shake and/or wipe as required.

There are medical procedures to have this "fixed" and they are relatively inexpensive, but will require taking your wee-"weeman" out of commission for a short period.

Talk to your GP if its a big worry to you or if you want to pursue the operation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

"No matter how much you wriggle and shake, the last little bit always runs down your leg"

If you grip your penis close to the base (around where your scrotum and penis meet), and massage it upwards (not actually massage, that's known as something else, but as if you were squeezing toothpaste out of the bottle), you should be able to get all or almost all of that annoying last drop out. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by seamus
    "No matter how much you wriggle and shake, the last little bit always runs down your leg"

Thats wrong seamus, it don't even ryhme!!
    Its "No matter how many times you wriggle and dance, the last few drops always end up in your pants"

or

"No matter how many times you shake the peg, the few drops always end up on your leg"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It rhymes for me.

Maybe it's your accent? ;):p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well maybe it is my nacker accent,
    but I still can't get your one to ryhme :P

Advertisement