Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Forum : Epoch Alliance

• 02-06-2003 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

There is a new threat in the universe the alliance will stop it. But we need the help of boards.ie to do it. The virtual life of millions of men, women and aliens depends on our success. Anyway I’ve been helping to form an alliance to counter this threat. I was putting together a web site with information for members of the alliance and one of the guys asked me if I had mysql/PHP. Well I don’t and eircom wont give me it anyway. Thead said that Boards.ie might be able to help. So I would like to start a private forum called epoch alliance. Any new players can also ask noob questions, but member ship to the alliance is only by request and a vote will then be taken ( Hm polls will be handy ). Membership has its privileges!

So if its not too much trouble lads can we have Epoch Alliance.

Vatari must be stopped.
    All alone in the night.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Sorry guys if this is the wrong place to ask this question feel free to move it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Hi guys have you got any update on this!
    I’m getting a lot of questions from the players when will it be ready, when will it be ready. There are about 15 people wanting it, and growing most of them not even members of boards.ie yet.
    And some have signed up just to use the forum. Could one of you at least give me an update as to when? I know these things don’t happen over night and take a bit of work, but we would all appreciate it.

Thanks.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

nggggggh... not only did you post it where you cant get support but you didnt give us a name or a moderator. :)

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

/me points at the Feedback forum.

/me points at the private board "Spookey is a mong".

/me points at his ass.

I made Thaed mod for ****s and giggles too :p

DeV.

Advertisement