Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiving Leaving Cert Results online

• 02-06-2003 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

The website where you can get your results online isn't up anymore!

http://www.examinations.ie/

I am going to my school to collect mine but I was just wondering did they change the site or something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

It's up but you cant type in anything until the day! It's all connected to the Westmeath Exam Centre you see! They haven't started yet!

I'm going to the school, should be a buzz meeting everyone! By the time they're online I'll be in the pub!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

yea but i you wanna appeal any results, you do it through that website.

much quicker and handier than waiting about 2 weeks to go through the skool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

just for intrest sake, how many of you are going to appeal just for the sake of appealing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ehh...@ €33 a subject...it's not the smartest idea evar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

and as of last year your grade can go up or down!:D So unless im shocking disapointed i think il just be happy wit what i get

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

I'm gonna apply to view them all, don't plan on appealing unless i really need to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Sundy
    and as of last year your grade can go up or down!:D So unless im shocking disapointed i think il just be happy wit what i get

I read in the Irish Times today that last year 9,600 people appealled, 2000 got there grades upgraded and only 10 got downgraded. The examiners are on our side. If one examiner gives someone a certain mark another examiner won't lower the mark unless there was something seriously wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭disco_rob_funk

Appealing is worth a crack if you either desperately need the points, or you have one niggling result that just doesnt' fit with the rest IMO.

Don't you get refunded if the mark changes anyway?

RC

if you go ua a grade you get refunded....

can you view all the scripts for free?

you all get you PIN numbers today?

Originally posted by VinnyL
    if you go ua a grade you get refunded....

can you view all the scripts for free?

you all get you PIN numbers today?

Pin numbers, how?

• Advertisement

when i was walking out of the hall, i signed out and ye man threw one at me, inside one a them red books!

go get one son!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

i was given a lovely little sheet with my information and pin number on it as i left the room after paper 2.
    im gonna hafta check my results online cos ill be in DCU for a training week for irish computers team for the week b4 aug16th :D (i live in Mayo) but i think my parents will go in early neway and find out for me......or they could just leave me in suspense........if you have one or two results you dont agree with, get em checked, or if you're 5 marks short of ur first choice course, get a few rechecked, but i wouldnt complain if i got teh points i needed

Who gave you one? I walked out and nothing was said!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i got mine a couple of weeks ago from school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Some people get them through the school some people get them through the suprivisor. Why i dont know??

I was an attendant last year and had to hand them out to the lads on their way out. They're on an A4 sheet explaining the whole online results thing.

If your wondering when your getting your yours just ask the principal or the suprivisor.:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Captain Planet

Anyone know the results hotline no? I'm gonna get off a plane and run to a phone booth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

A thing to note about the number is that the one they have listed for in Ireland is expensive but the intrernational one is standard call but you can just as simply ring the international one from ireland and save money :P

Advertisement