Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG i need help please rofl

Options
  • 03-06-2003 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

umh...i kinda aint opened a book for the past umh.....4 years...
    anyone got any tips on how to study?
    i aint even read hamlet or seen cinema parediso
    umh....exams on wednesday so any advice or help??

much apreaciated,BreZ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Judging by your nick:: Are you in the institute?

If so your the child I hope I never have. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

not to sound negative or nuthin but - your screwed!!

only messin if your doin Pass your grand. just cram like a cupid stunt tmorrow... and dont worry bout it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

Yeah you'll probably be alright just go to skoool.ie an use their notes cause they aren't too long. Sure I didn't even know what happened in macbeth until the mocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭sUrGe

lol how the hell you know i was in the institute? o,0
    umh...im kinda doing HIGHER lvl coz when i joined the school my girlfreind was doing all honours so i did the same
    BreZ

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Well if you havn't actually seen the movie or read your main text, you should not do honours.

Unless you happen to be absolutely amazing at paper 1, you will fail honours if you do not know your main text or one of the compartives

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by PHB
    Well if you havn't actually seen the movie or read your main text, you should not do honours.

Unless you happen to be absolutely amazing at paper 1, you will fail honours if you do not know your main text or one of the compartives

= correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Originally posted by sUrGe
    i aint even read hamlet or seen cinema parediso
    much apreaciated,BreZ

hamlet aint on the course this year. do you maybe mean macbeth?.... cause im in the institute too and i know thats what the rest of us have been doing. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Mewzel
    hamlet aint on the course this year. do you maybe mean macbeth?.... cause im in the institute too and i know thats what the rest of us have been doing. :p

ROFL big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

bad move surge buddy!!

if you drop down then it is a whole different course and you'll do sh1te on the single text aswell. most of the poems are different aswell. may god have mercy on your soul son!

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

Well brez thats what ya get for get for not coming in the whole year, going out with erica for the first few months and going to yer music praccy stoned.

i remeber u in one macbeth class at the start and u had a naggin of whiskey or something.....

cya tomorrow hopefully!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

roflmao

can somebody move this to humour?!

just write down on the paper you dont speak english and you'll be fine. :)
    They'll give you some concessions :rolleyes:

lol ever see that film where the dude writes "Fúck you" in big writing across his answer book?

He passed :p

naggins before class?? man I wish I went to the inst :cool:

always next year, eh?

Well i will admit i wasnt the most "dedicated" student the institutes ever seen but **** it rofl
    yeah that time i drank 2 nagins of whiskey at break time was a little crazy,someone told me i kept shoutin at the teacher to "open a fukin winda!"
    but anyway i better go START studyin....but im just gonna get stoned for it and have a great time.
    i could always just get a job in MaccyD's or sell big issue and change my name to muhamid
    anywayz...
    c yas in hell people :D
    peace BreZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭disco_rob_funk

you're a clever little fellow, aren't you?

Obviously your parents are paying a handsome sum of money for you to have the opportunities that

(1) they probably didn't have, and

(2) half the kids in ireland going to ramshackle public schools don't have, opportunities which they'd give their left arms for;

and you've flushed it down the proverbial crapper, all because you can probably repeat again next year.

The worst part is, you've posted to this board not for wont of genuine help, but in an effort to get some "cred" for being such a fúcking loser. And so far, you seem to have been successful. Which means there are more like you.

I am sorry that there are people like you in this country. The worst part is, even though you deserve it, you will never actually end up in McDonalds or the like.

Hopefully you're not so fúcking dumb such that you won't bother considering what I'm saying.

Hopefully.

RC

Originally posted by disco_rob_funk
    you're a clever little fellow, aren't you?

Obviously your parents are paying a handsome sum of money for you to have the opportunities that

(1) they probably didn't have, and

(2) half the kids in ireland going to ramshackle public schools don't have, opportunities which they'd give their left arms for;

and you've flushed it down the proverbial crapper, all because you can probably repeat again next year.

The worst part is, you've posted to this board not for wont of genuine help, but in an effort to get some "cred" for being such a fúcking loser. And so far, you seem to have been successful. Which means there are more like you.

I am sorry that there are people like you in this country. The worst part is, even though you deserve it, you will never actually end up in McDonalds or the like.

Hopefully you're not so fúcking dumb such that you won't bother considering what I'm saying.

Hopefully.

RC

No Abuse. Tks <seamus>

anyone with the word "disco" in their username is NOT to be trusted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭disco_rob_funk

Originally posted by adjodlo

<snip>

Well, I sure got roasted there. Whew! A regular verbal pounding.

Obviously you and "SurGe" will make great chums.

And I didn't get this rant from my parents, I just despise how so many perfectly clever Irish kids get any ambition/intelligence/enthusiasm beaten out of them by useless public schools, and then there are tosspots like "SurGe" at the other end of the spectrum.

I probably shouldn't have bothered, I'm surrounded by idiots in this thread so I'm not going to start a pointless flame war.

Consider this my last reply to this thread.

As you were...

RC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

i didn't read this till now cause of the rolf in the title... erm... hehe. i was in your shoes sorta. institute lad too. luckily i'm a frickin genius and gauranteed an A1 in EVERYTHING. also i looked over the courses, worked out the easiest way to revise them, and am doing that... :D

ah well... too late now. :p

Oh yeah, I was the odd bloke in the big blue coat that stopped coming in towards the end. hehe...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Took the words right outta my mouth rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

word.

spoilt cúnt

What You Dont Know Is You Stupid Fukin twat i payed for 3/4 of the fee's myself so go suc ka tail pipe you little rich ****...only reason i went to the institute was coz it and bruce were the only ones that would except me coz of me record

and plus the reason why i just decided to party for the year was coz i got a record deal and dont need my leavin ...but ill do it just for the hell

so go suck a crusty momma dick you little fag and ill see you in hell (if not sooner if i find out who u are)

Brez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

First job for the moderator on the leaving cert boards seamus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

don't worry surge, if you can rap as well as you can do these exams... you may just pass by making the examiner laugh so much at you!.... you poor fool. if only you knew that next year you'll be taking orders for big mac's.

so, regretting spending that money on education when you could probably have been stoned for a year instead?.....
    oh wait... sorry you were proably stoned for the year anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by PHB
    First job for the moderator on the leaving cert boards seamus?

Yeah, I couldn't be arsed thinking about this so its being locked. There's too many threads today for me to arse about editing and stuff.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement