Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EAUK - most muppet infested server?

Options
  • 03-06-2003 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭

Was playing there there now, and Ive got to say, the muppet population is in or around 90%.......... its horrable! on a server of 10, I had 2 guys boasting their scores on my team,hahaha our scores rock, we 0wn you noobs HAHAHA!!!' continue for the next 20minutes. Then there were 4 spawn campers in T34's on the other team, 3 of them were engineers, spawn die spawn die repeat. It was the CTF server and none of them ever touched the flag, but yet they drove all around it, the 5th guy on their team just flew over our spawn in a yak and bombed our spawns constantly. Then the last 2 guys on my team just sat in spawn complaining constantly, they didnt kill anyone the whole map i dont think.

So just wondering - which servers do you think are the most muppet infested in BF? (theres more muppets in BF than there is in CS, by a lot aswell from what Ive seen on most servers).

(however with the 2 score whoring twats on my team we ended up winning with a colossal amount of caps, they just ran back and forward in jeeps the whole game, they were doing their job, pity they were suck **** about it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

EAUK, EAUK, EAUK, EAUK!!!

second place: boomtown and third: jolt!

That is my experience.
    But it can happen to you every time on every server. ;-)

Thats why I like to play with _some_ people I know, on smaller servers.

Those "muppets" can ruin your whole evening.

All the time when I try to be a missionaire "team, please no base camping" and so on, to establish a fair normal game I get nice replies like: "F**k you! Who cares?, A**hole back".

Makes not really fun.

And everybody who played a game on a server with fair people notice the difference.

So: I want the boards-Server back! Then you can blame "muppeds" direct in this list! :D:D

jow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Ive been playing on swedish servers and the majority of the peeps there take their game very seriously...must say ive had some serious fun and good competiotn as well on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Can you post up some server names please washout? I have yet to get a good game of BF1942, and have only had one or two of DC.

Advertisement