Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is pointless but on the off chance you were at Phantasm...

Options
  • 03-06-2003 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

some of my equipment (my camera and such) was nicked at Phantasm last Thursday.
    If anyone saw anything it would be really helpful, or if that ****er is reading I really need that film back
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that is so ****! it drives me mad when people take stuff like that! evil little pricks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Jolene

karma always catches up.
    and when it does i hope it tears his 'nads off

i always believe that to.. my problem usually is that i wish i could be there when they get it!... is it wrong to want people that hurt you to be crawling around the floor in a pool of their own blood trying to pick up there teeth with broken fingers?

i think not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

tear his nads off and sellotape his naked body to the door of the biggest fridge you can find or the roof of whealens so everyone gets to look at him and recognise him as a dirty thieving b******

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

oh he'll have more than his nads torn off...........oh yes..
    i'm not sure what this means, but i'm thinking of something good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

i got some equipment stolen once.

we should set some sort of trap in whelans..... an expensive item of some sort that explodes 1 min after leaving the venue!... although i can see a few flaws in this theory i'm sure i can iron them out with time...

Advertisement