Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of Luck!

Options
  • 03-06-2003 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

Best of luck to all of you starting the Certificate Exams tomorrow!

Particularly the 6th year and Pre University students doing the Leaving Cert! I don't envy you right now as I sit at home with some Jenny Jones and my breakfast on my lap!

/me smickers

It'll all be over soon and they you can all look forward to the messageboard drinkies on 5th of July!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Good luck Mewzel......
    but you won't need it. and everyone else doing there leaving if it makes you feel better my exams are over and i'm happy and jolly

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

luck? in my experience theres no such thing as luck....

[meh study time yesterday was spent watchin starwars, dam rte and there bank holiday programming:( ]

lc? bah! nn everyone, im off to bed......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah best of luck. i dont envy yiz either. but its nearly all over. and at least, unlike myself, yiz have 2nd chances if all else fails. which it wont. so best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    my exams are over and i'm happy and jolly

quit bragging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

poor things did em twice and really have sympathy who to people who have to do them ever,its a hard exam and if youve made it this far fair play..now go out and get em

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 romey

yep i start the leaving tomarrow! & im freaking out cause iv bin living in diliusion land where my world was hugs and puppies ! i just woke up!:mad: :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Ah honey! you'll be fine!

Trust me!

I'm a bimbo!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

k amz, im basing my entire lc on ur word that ill be fine...

"study? i need no study! amz says ill be fine, now out of my way!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Wayhay! the big J.C. starts tomorrow!!

ooohhh...this exam is going to be such a milestone in my life :|

thanks for the support amz you're a sweetie!:) and to any1 doing the j.c please dont worry itll so go fine! and if any1 is nagging you about it throw sumthing heavy at them!! like a maths book! :p:p

• Advertisement

In my day I've so been waiting to use that phrase for years! we had to learn logarithms for the Junior Cert Honours maths course now yis little feckers get to use calculators!

Hehe!

Take care all and if yis need a rant PM away!

Boards has a great Leaving Cert Forum too, the link to which is here so if ye need support or tips and stuff at this time it's a good place to check out!

Best of luck again!

Love
    A.M
    xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by Amz
    In my day I've so been waiting to use that phrase for years! we had to learn logarithms for the Junior Cert Honours maths course now yis little feckers get to use calculators!

Thats totally unfair! if i had to use my damn head to calculate stuff so should everyone else in he world....
    i have spoken and so it is law...

Well, English is done and dusted, and to be honest, it was a fair paper. I did a deadly essay on the mafia:D loads of blood and tommy guns :mad: hahaha!!

I hate plays, i simply hate them....i pretty much fudged up the merchant of venice.....Did portia marry antonio or what?

ah well, it went pretty good all in all, i'd be hoping for a B....how'd everyone else do? I heard the L.C. paper was good?

P.S. Damn straight we get to use calculators...they're my saviour!! i finish each paper in 45 minutes now...the time given is 2 1/2 hours!

I know I remember we freaked at the maths teacher when she told us what the new J.C. Maths sylllabus was the day after the class got their own J.C. results!

Fuppin shockin'

Haha!!

the english l.c paper was sweettttt! for one question u had to write a review bout ur fav radio programme and i wrote about the 2 petes! p.s if it was legal i would marry! my calculator (ours is a forbidden love! ) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Originally posted by romey
    the english l.c paper was sweettttt!

Oh yes, I 100% agree.

Damn you and your sweet English paper Damn you to Hell!!!

Advertisement