Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car sound system

Options
  • 03-06-2003 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

im looking to put an amp, sub woofer and 4 speakers in the car, i have no idea of the price ranges and quality and fitting costs
    any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

make sure your radio has pre-outs for an amp/sub

300 euro should get you an amp and sub, speakers can be all prices - buy from cel-direct.com great prices

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

mate of mine in Tullamore does that kind of gig. Advanced Car Entertainement on 0872995006. Cant remember the landline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

If you looking for more advice on this matter PM me and I might be able to help choosing the right staff.

Advertisement