Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freelancer question

Options
  • 03-06-2003 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having a problem with freelancer starting when theyve updated to the latest nvidia drivers, it was working with the 41:09 drivers, ive updated twice since then to 43:45 and then to 44:03, its only happened since ive updated that when it loads up all i get is a black screen then have to restart

Please tell me theres a fix for this, as i dont want to have to downgrade because with the 44:03 drivers i have seen an actual drastic improvement on my gf4mx in frame rates etc etc

regards
    Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

don't know about freelancer, but when I updated to 44:03 (I also have a gf4mx440), I had loads of problems with powerdvd, SoF2, and occassionally ut2k3!

Not sure what the problem was, but no more probs after I went back to 41:xx ......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by glimmerman
    don't know about freelancer, but when I updated to 44:03 (I also have a gf4mx440), I had loads of problems with powerdvd, SoF2, and occassionally ut2k3!

Not sure what the problem was, but no more probs after I went back to 41:xx ......

went back to 41:09 everything works again shame about performance loss but hey you have one or the other

regards

shin

Advertisement