Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight Blue (not) this Wednesday

Options
  • 03-06-2003 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all,

Well, after faithfully promising on this very board that I would be back this Wednesday, unfortunately I have to go to the UK for a business meeting tomorrow, and I won't be back in time to do the show.

Thought I'd let you know just in case you tuned in and thought I couldn't be bothered to turn up . . . I've been raring to come back (and stood in for Ger on Sunday whoooo hooooo ;);) ) and greatly look forward to reviving the show next Wednesday, 11th June.

Oh, btw, X-Minus 1 will air as normal tomorrow, so don't worry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well now what i'm i going to do between ICON and X-Minus 1? i guess i'll have to eat or something....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Steve, if you think you can drop hints like that to get me to stay on with I-Con until 1AM you're mistaken!

I'll even finish the show on time for this once, just to annoy you. Next week, I'll be back to finishing at 11:05 or so...

Enjoy your trip!
    P.

paul i think it's clearly your destiny to entertain me while steve is away... your free to leave once X-minus one comes on.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

(and stood in for Ger on Sunday whoooo hooooo

Please please let that be archived.....because I'm having withdrawal symptoms...no ...phantom....must.....have...phantom....

Why is there no weepy waily emoticon????

well i hope everyone is happy, i fell asleep before x-minus 1 was on line all night!... but at least good music was being played untill i eventually fell asleep

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

Don't worry, I'll SHOUT AT YOU!!!!!!!!! next week just before 1am.

Free requests for anyone who feels hard-done by ;);)

Btw, anyone care to slip some suggestions my way for the musical chain? I'm thinking "Freedom" as a topic for next week, have a couple of songs in mind, but it's your input which always makes it work . . .

you can't beat war as a topic, lots of great anti war songs, such as Belle and Sebastian's i Fought in a war.

Advertisement