Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up and running with Netsource!

Options
  • 03-06-2003 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

Got connected Friday at 5pm after a 6 week wait!
    All is good!

Thanks to Nicola, Louise, Kevin, Siobhán and Joan..... *all* of whom I hassled and pestered non-stop 'til I got connected!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

Yeah, I'd like to extend my thanks to netsource again. I hope the current service keeps up!

It is so nice not having to worry about anything when you go on-line, there will never be any extra cost. It feels so good saying that :)

I've only been since last wednesday, but it feels like I've been using it forever now. I really couldn't stand to go back to dial up ever again.

So lets recap

- no cap
    - low pings
    - fast downloads
    - responsive customer service

... why aren't people going with netsource?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I also share the sentiments expressed above. Apart from the delay with installation of the product (which I expected, especially with the involvement of eircom, but none·the·less believe is unacceptable) the excellent customer service, the care and professional manner in which the installation was carried out, and the performance(so far) has been A1.

My only criticism would be the domain registration stuff. Otherwise full marks, i'd recommend these guys to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Originally posted by nahdoic
    - no cap
    - low pings
    - fast downloads

... why aren't people going with netsource?

**** price

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

Originally posted by Lex_Diamonds
    **** price

fair nuff, an extra 10 euros a month, and not have to be worried about possibly maybe getting charged 100's of euros extra going over the cap.

and factor in the 2 month contract, that you can just drop if a truly better priced every comes along. instead of a 6 month of year long one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Originally posted by nahdoic

So lets recap

- no cap

Great as long as the speed doesn't drop back to what we suffered a week ago !

- low pings

Come back in a week and tell us if they stay low.

Mine improved to <35ms last week but are now back to >180ms.

Undoubtedly. But that's not enough on it's own imho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

also the fact that their not really giveing a good services if i read the post here today right pings are gone bad again only 1 week after they "fixed" the problum ..... for all you can say against eircon or esat they at lest provide a stable service what goods a uncapped services for gamers if your pings are over 200 ?

Advertisement