Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 2 rooms for rent blanchardstown clonsilla

Options
  • 03-06-2003 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

[edit]Post corrected and tidied up up Victor[/edit]
    I have 2 rooms for rent 340 euro per month each. North Blanchardstown (Corduff) beside National Aquatic Centre. Private estate near IBM. All mod cons and cable TV in each room. I'd only take professionals working full time preferably over 25 years of age, will take 1 or 2 tenants. Is very close to Ballycoolin Industrial Estate. My email is rick.net@dublin.ie or pm me.

Original notice:
    i have 2 rooms for rent 340euro per month each.near clonsilla beside national aquatic centre.private estate near ibm.all mod cons.i,d only take professionals working full time preferably over 25years of age ,,will take 1 or 2 tenants,is vry close to ballycollin industrial estate.my email is rick.net@dublin.ie or pm me.all mod cons and cable tv in each room.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

gamer, Clonsilla is about 6km (4 miles) from IBM and Ballycollin Industrial Estate and almost as far from the NAC. What neighbourhood / road is the house in / on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

the house is in a private estate close to national aquatic centre say 4 mins drive from ballycoolin indusrial estate ,,the name of the estate is Westway estate.its on the map.edit my post ,,ie just take out clonsilla substitute Westway.sorry about that.i hope thats absolutely clear ,moderator .its 4mins walk from the aqutic centre about300yards away.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You forgot to mention.

Busses: 38, 220, 238. Close to Blanchardstown Hospital, Blanchardstown Village and Blanchardstown Town Centre.

Advertisement