Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck

Options
  • 03-06-2003 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Good luck to all. Relax. Take deep breaths. Don't mutter curses at the guy who wrote the exam until you're out of the exam hall. And most importantly, remember that these aren't the end of the world.

Failing that, come join me in launching a mass assault to destroy all the exam papers before they're sent out to be corrected. :D

If we all fail, then the colleges will have to accept us all. Right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

True true!

I'm sure those of you who have put the effort in will get what you want and the rest of you will get what you deserve :)

GL all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

well im fu<ked anyz:(

just gonna do my best...
    any1 got any remedy to make me pass my irish[pass]
    cos im on my way to failing BADLY:((

good luck to all

cartman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Good luck lads.

I'm off to cut my fingernails, as if they're too long it'll be a real bitch to write for hours in english tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

may your biro always be full
    though your head feel made of wool
    and though your brain may run dry
    for jebus sake u wont die
    so get ur rabbits foot and four leaf clover
    and pray until the whole things over
    and then......
    everybody do the bartman,
    c'mon shake ur body if u can can

or something.
    g'luck y'all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Heh... you put it MUCH better than me.

As for irish, go over the format for letters, the comprehensions are easy enough... and beyond that... well... look over stories and have a couple of words learned for your poetry <not from the poems just words like certain emotions and themes>.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

G'luck y'all.

I'm tempted to wish failure upon you all so points in general drop for me but... nah that's mean... so GOOD LUCK.

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Cartman go to Trinity\DIT\DCU and if ya have a real language you don't need Irish, or claim you were doing Arabic which was on at the same time and you must therefore be exempt......

Hmmm thinking about that is it possible?

Advertisement