Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linkin Park CANCEL **Official**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

[edit]It seems that is only for the month of June[/edit] If they got SOAD to replace them, /me drools at the prospect of seeing his current favourite group and one of his all time favourite groups all in one night. Pleasure overload!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

:| your right. Oh well. Ah guy can hope can't he:) I don't think anyone going actually wants to see Linkin Park. Should be interesting to see how long it takes them to get bottled off the stage anyway. mmm maybe no bottles but some kind of missile should be available:D

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Yes!! That is great news, any band is better than Stinkin Fart. Even having NO band play is better than seeing them. Me=happy.

P.S. Ronan|Raven... did I see you on the news today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Aye ye did :) Was meant to be on longer not just glance of my head lol but they turned up late and had to have it for the 1pm news :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I'm not quite sure what you're all so happy about. They've cancelled their dates in June and it's their own tour in Europe so none of you would have been going anyway. So what if they cancelled in Germany, France, Spain! What difference does it make?
    As of yet, they're still playing with Metallica in August unless otherwise stated. If they cancel I'm selling my ticket because I for one am really looking forward to seeing them.
    Please don't shoot me down for liking them. If you don't then fair enough, I respect your opinion but leave Linkin Park fans alone.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well " my december" is a decent enough tune i'll grant you that, but as for the rest..
    *shudder*

anyway, random linkin park bashing aside, carry on everybody!

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven
    Aye ye did :) Was meant to be on longer not just glance of my head lol but they turned up late and had to have it for the 1pm news :/
    Heh... I thought that was you alright. I know there was someone from Roscommon on the boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Aw... does little chester need more time to learn his lyrics? poor little guy. I recently saw him in a guitar magazine promoting a guitar, fingering a G chord. Hilarious stuff. As for the back injury... would that be the same one that affected messrs Durst and the Blink 182 gay, sorry, guy? Seems to be strangely contageous.

Originally posted by MrJoeSoap
    Aw... does little chester need more time to learn his lyrics? poor little guy. I recently saw him in a guitar magazine promoting a guitar, fingering a G chord. Hilarious stuff. As for the back injury... would that be the same one that affected messrs Durst and the Blink 182 gay, sorry, guy? Seems to be strangely contageous.
    Maybe its all that "head banging" that they do?! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

With all these back injuries, does anyone else suspect that somwhere, someone has a menagerie of false metal voodoo dolls?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i wanted to see Linkin Park.

Current linkin park festivals/gigs have been cancelled and PLACEBO ! have been told too fill in for the festivals so you never know , Placebo might popup in ireland :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

*SNIP*

Cop the **** on.
    AW.

Originally posted by demanufactured
    PLACEBO??????
    that ****ed up **** lookin wanker

jaysus ,he needs a good kickin from kerry king or somebody
    Hah... Kerry King will probably end up in one of Placebo's video's sooner or later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

Sweet. I f*ckin hate Linken Park. They seriously blow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

PLACEBO??????
    that ****ed up **** lookin wanker

jaysus ,he needs a good kickin from kerry king or somebody

You sir , are a dumbass homophobic prick, take your hatred elsewhere, its not needed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Placebo make money purely off messed-up teen drama queens. Their music is pure crap and that singer is a stuck-up so and so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 playmate

tis said alledgally (yes i kno i cant spell, im an actress im dumb) on 2fm that linkin park aint playn gigs again till at least september so :D hopefully we wont have to endure them at metallica ...no offence to ne of their fans, i personally jus cant stand them!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

I hope they don't show up at the Metallica gig. It will be brilliant if they didn't. Hopefully they might lose a few of their Irish fans by not showing up so they can learn to listen to proper music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭/|/)etal)-|ead

JoeSoap: I totally agree with you ;)

I don't wish that chester guy bad health or anything... but it would be very very cool if they didn't play.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hope this isn't too much of a disappointment...

From www.kerrang.com

Chester released from hospital
    10 June 2003 12.01pm

Linkin Park's frontman Chester Bennington was released from LA's Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre yesterday.

Doctors determined that either a parasite or an intestinal disorder was likely to be responsible for the intense stomach pains that Bennington was suffering from.

Bennington will take the rest of the month off to recover but is expected to be ready to join the Summer Sanitarium tour with Metallica, Limp Bizkit and Deftones, which kicks off on July 4.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ellentic

Jesus, I don't think an InFlames fan is a position to slag someone elses taste in music...

Linkin Park are a ****in' great band....

[Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You]

Who the hell are In Flames?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ellentic

Thats the spirit...

They're one of those Scandinavian Death Metal bands, only they mix death metal with Norwegian(?) traditional music...

They're not very good, in my humble opinion.....

I see. Never heard of 'em! If Linkin Park cancel I ain't going. I've been dying to see them live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Yep!!! Ill be looking for a refund on my tickets too!!!!

Advertisement