Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite Character

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Chowley

The demons are excellent too.

Astfgl and quezovercoatl, brilliant, the little imp who turns an aztec/mayan style civilisation into a bunch of axe murderers, hilarious stuff. :D :ninja: :D :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Actually im changing my mind as im in the middle of reading the Guards books for the first time Vimes and carrott are SOOOO much better than rincewind and co my new list goes:

1) Vimes / Carrot
    2) Death
    3) Cohen the barbarian / rincewind

Originally posted by AL][EN
    Oh well there are just too many charachters to choose from

But if i had to pick my top 3 would have to be

1) rincewind
    2) death
    3) cohen the barbarian

they are my 3 favourites but i can't pick the best.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Detritus the Troll by far... The most successful idiot you'll find...

Each character has something likeable about them... I can't even think of one I don't like... Maybe because I haven't read any in quite a while...

Anyhow:

Detritus,
    Vimes,
    The Dean (Borne To Rune),
    Ridcully,
    Rincewind,
    The Luggage,
    Death,
    Nobby Nobbs and pretty much each and every member of The Watch...

Guh, you could go on and on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

Gaspode, tbh. "Woof, bloddy woof". I like the idea that people automatically ignore something like a talking dog, just because it doesnt make sense to them.

Was thinking about gaspode as a good character, while playing a DW game last night. Volia! he appeared in the game \o/.

yeah, decided on gaspode as one of my fave characters so.

Originally posted by RopeDrink
    Detritus the Troll by far... The most successful idiot you'll find...

Actually i have to agree with you on that one rope detritus approach to police questioning is the best ive read in years......DID YOU DO IT!!! I KNOW YOU DID TELL ME IT WAS YOU WASNT IT!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Cheery Littlebottom and quite a few that my brain cells cant think of:cool:

yea cheery is a pretty cool charachter that got better as the Guards books went on..... a little like vimes

Advertisement