Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We all must be bored!

Options
  • 03-06-2003 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I've been on this forum since about 7.30 aswell as looking at other things on the net and I keep seen the same names on the board. We are either losers or crapping ourselves about tommorow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i'm suprisingly calm about it...role on english.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

easy peasy japanesey

i'm priniting notes actually

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

I was fine until half an hour ago. Was watching a feature on news on the start of LC........it showed an empty examination hall, everything all neat and tidy, exam numbers on corner of desks..........then it showed the papers in big chests under lock and key down a garda station.

Arghh I'm $hitting myself now lol. Will not be able to sleep tonight :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Heh... I dunno... can't focus on that last bit of study. Sitting here telling myself to write out poetry quotes to learn on the bus tomorrow and to go to bed... but this is so much more fun.

I'm guessing it'll sink in when i'm spacing away in English tomorrow... halfway through paper 1 i'll blink, realise i'm doing my leaving, and panic.

Hehe

Advertisement