Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

webcam go plus problem

• 03-06-2003 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

I have the above, and 3 weeks ago i used it to take the piccies that are up on the rant and rave thread, no it wont take any picture at all if its undocked from the usb cable, i dled the lates driver and version of webcam go control so i could reformat the cams memory to get id of anything that wasnt supposed to be there, but all i get when i either take a single snapshot multiple snaoshot or anything is a weird beeping noise off the camera and when i go into downloading the images after redocking the camera it says it cant initialise the download

It has 4 modes you can switch to, single multiple snapshots, power or record, all the lcd says is 000

So if anyone knows what the heck is going on please help me fix it

thx

Regards
    Shin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Moved to tech rather than just deleting because I want to reply.

I had the same problem, there's a series of keys you press/hold down for doing a hardware reset, back to factory status.

Here:
    Sometimes you might experience problems with the camera and would like to reset the camera to its factory settings. We provide this feature as a benefit to users who experience memory or lockup problems. Please follow the steps below to reset your camera. NOTE: All memory on the camera will be erased after reset.

1. While the unit is OFF, hold down the MODE button.
    2. With the MODE button held down, press and release the ON button.
    3. With the MODE button still held down, press and hold the SNAP SHOT button (button on top of unit that takes a picture)
    4. Release the MODE button.
    5. Release the SNAP SHOT button. Notice that the display should have all characters lit, and the unit will be beeping.
    6. Press and release the MODE button once.
    7. The display should count up to 4 and then display a -P-
    8. Press and release the MODE button once more, the display should flash = -P- and the unit should beep.
    9. Turn the unit off.

Advertisement