Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13th June?

• 03-06-2003 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Who is playing in brysons on the 13th June?
    i know it is a charity gig, but who all bands are playing? what type of night will it be? i mean, classic, grunge, various?

/looks at phado, he seems to know the score

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

A band called Suki will be headlining the gig and myself and my esteemed drummer-in-arms Oran Heron may be participating in a 'drum off'. Suki are top-notch. Saw them in the rugby club. Hundred Reasons/Hell Is For Heroes type emo-metal stuff. They're bloody good.

Go for Suki, stay for the drink.

>C DOS.
    >C DOS RUN.
    >RUN DOS RUN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

UPDATE:

This was extracted from a mailing list. Straight from the horses mouth:

"ok, so heres what ur paying for: suki-a great band tarvelling all the way from hollywood,co.down, not the other side of the atlantic, and if they can make the effort from there, so should u all be from here. ok thats the main band, and they are really good, so everyone come. as well as that, oisin's band-three digit dogs(uness they change it) will also be doing an instrumental set, which according to the grapevine these days, should also
    be good fun. ryan o'neill a.k.a. snoopy may give us all a treat and give us an aucistic set. and the piece de resistance(oh he oh he ho) will be a nice little battle of the drummers, which will be a laugh(i hope in a good way).

so if u are curious to see what all the fuss is about, and not feel left in conversations for the next year about how great a nite this will be/was, then u shoud make to brysons for 9:30, or as close to it as u can make it, or i will kick ur ass."

Caio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

good stuff... i doubt i may be drunk that nite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I dunno, I have tests on the 16th, 17th and 19th. Bastards. If you'd held this a week ealier it wouldn't have been a problem. Are you conspiring against me?

(Forgive the extreme paranoia, Paul is not himself.... or is he?):ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

i got them exams too paul, evil biology, but yea, go anyway!. i am, you still have teh week before them, and sunday to study, it jst takes out friday and saturday, and also,t hat biology sonoptic essay, is there really a point in it!!! i doubt ill actually go for it cos im only losing like about 2% anyway
    unless i really **** up my other two papers, then i will need all the extra percent i can get

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

hmm, sounds like a laff. ill be there i hope.

Computers! all they ever think about is hex...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

last exam, so i think ill be consuming alot of *MILKY BARS*, before i get there, then ill b downing a few more *MILKYBARS* b4 dancing about like the *MILKYBAR KID* to random bands play.

Tbh shall b gud, i expect gud attendance, and i strongly discourage underage beer purchase....ffs ask me and ill get it 4 ya ;):p

Advertisement