Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Books

Options
  • 03-06-2003 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I am just back from a weekend in the south of France(lucky me :) ). The trip got me thinking that I would like to be able to read some of the french.

As I like reading I thought that getting a few french novels might be an interesting way of increasing my vocabulary. This is where you guys come in :)

Can anyone recommend any books, written in french that, you have read. A little background into the book would be excellent too.

The last few books(english ones) that I have read are: Berlin, Star of the Sea, The George RR Martin Game of Thrones series, and some Tom Clancy too. So I would read almost anything.

One last question. Do amazon.fr deliver to ireland or how do I order these books?

Comments

Advertisement