Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful Losers

Options
  • 04-06-2003 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Just a quick run down of gigs coming up if anyone is interested in coming to see us:
    June 26th: Support with Otranome, Temple Bar Music Centre

July 5th, 6th, 10th : Gis throughtout the country for the Gigsmart Compilation 2 release. (www.gigsmartireland.com)

TBC: Debut e.p. launch in whelans August 1st with special support and stand up comedy slot.

Cheers for all the support, tom.

www.beautifullosers.info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

who posts on the phantom message board while on holidays in spain. Thats really weird man you must be home sick or something awwwwwwwwww poor tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

Originally posted by renagade*
    on holidays in spain

Really?

Tell me this, does your Euro go a lot further in Spain as i have heard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

Well a bottle of jack daniels is usually 27 euro here, I got 2 bottles, yes 2 bottles for 26 euro in the supermarket, the price difference is unbelievable, 330ml cans of beer for 39c! ummm

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

I can confirm that Spain is sickeningly cheap - 2 euro for a box o' smokes... 20 pack that is, they're so cheap they don't sell 10's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

you think thats cheap last summer i was in eastern bulgaria and paid 5 euro for a three course meal and 5 pints of beer ohhhhhhhh the hazy hazy memories

• Advertisement
Advertisement