Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blank minidiscs

Options
  • 04-06-2003 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

don't know if this is the right place to post but does anyone know where to get cheap minidiscs in dublin or on the net now that richer sounds is closed???

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I'll sell you 10 disks(they aren't blank but can can write over them)

if your interested pm with an offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

You might aswell just buy the mini discs in HMV or Golden Discs if you only want a couple as buying off the internet would have shipping charges. Don't buy them in the Sony store though, they are a rip off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

If you want Ive got 100+ of the things siting around as I used to have a normal mini disc but ive now one of those net md things so I can just transfer the music I want to listin to from the computor and I only need a couple of mini disc.Pm me an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

best place i find to buy MD's is in tower records i use only the tdk ones the coloured collection

True aboot the sony store cost me €12 for 5 once (i needed them urgently)

Advertisement