Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Giblets Scoop Sativa and Bezerker

Options
  • 02-07-1998 1:39pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Reports of our demise have been greatly exagerated.

Just to let you know have two new clan members.
    Sativa and Bezerker.

DeVore.
    Clan Leader Clan Giblets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

: Sativa and Bezerker.
    : DeVore.

That Beserker fella may be a well known quaker
    with an alias Dev, you may have a spy in yer
    ranks, stealing all yer valuable CTF tactics to
    use against all tose other clans tha play CTF
    these days...

Mickah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!! ROFL !!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO !!! YES YES YES YES !!!

: Reports of our demise have been greatly exagerated.

: Just to let you know have two new clan members.
    : Sativa and Bezerker.

: DeVore.
    : Clan Leader Clan Giblets.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Bezerker is one of those kiddys like Daaa, Johno etc under a different name. Be carefull DeVore. Theres alot of people out there who joins clans to mess them up. I should know :)))))

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

: Bezerker is one of those kiddys like Daaa, Johno etc under a different name. Be carefull DeVore. Theres alot of people out there who joins clans to mess them up. I should know :)))))

Sativa has been around a long time now and I have played games of CA with him
    for sometime. He's English and he's a sound bloke and a good clan player.
    He's also pretty lethal at CA.

Bezerker I have chatted to on a number of occasions and well, I guess you can never be
    ABSOLUTELY sure about someone unless you have met them. Slaan informs me that Bezerker
    is a friend of his and so unless Slaan is lying to me (or pretending to be Bezerker himself
    both of which I doubt) then he's legit.

As for joining clans to try and wreck them I think its
    despicable and I made this clear to Bubbles when he was doing it
    to CS and possibly others.

I deal with ppl in an honest way. If ppl abuse that honesty am
    I really the fool??

DeVore.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

: hehehehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!! ROFL !!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO !!! YES YES YES YES !!!

Presumably you are trying to imply that these actions fall into your
    Illuminati-esque master plan for controling the world. That you had predicted
    this all along and that everything is falling into place...

Indeed we are your very puppets, bubbles...

DeVore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement