Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Clans

Options
  • 04-06-2003 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

Alright Lads,

Ok so how many of yiz have xbox live? Think it's time to set up a clan, my current list of live enabled games are as follows and my current ability in (brackets):

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (gettin there)
    Ghost Recon (kinda alright)
    Star Wars Clone Wars (haven't played it much)
    Unreal Championship (cannon fodder)
    Mech Assault (cannon fodder)
    MotoGP 2 (thinking of gettin it)

So as ya can see from above I need lots of practice, plus the fact if we get together and organise private games the better we'll get and soon compete with those on the other side of the ponds.

Let me know what yiz think, and we'll try and tie something down.

ta

Nialler

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

You be be crazy not to put Capcom vs SNK 2 on that list aswel. Is X-Box live available in this country now?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Howya Horseshagger,

Yeah seen that in game, tis not the type of game I'd personally be mad about. But yeah you can use live over here, but it's not available in Ireland. All you need is the Live Kit (hmv, grafton st) or get it online at hmv uk. Just fill in all yer credit card details correctly (say yer from the UK) and give them a UK postcode (I found a packet of flash wipes did the trick), 3 mins later, yer laffin.

Nialler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭uzami

Count me in.

LIVE enabled games:
    RTCW
    MotoGp2
    Unreal.

.......(I won't comment on my current ability level:( )

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Me 2

Moto GP
    Moto GP2
    Return To Castle Wolfenstein
    Unreal Championship

soon to be

NFL 2k3
    NBA 2k3
    and many more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭40coats

Not got much free time at the moment but anyway.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    Ghost Recon
    Mech Assault
    MotoGP
    Whacked
    NFL Fever (no idea how to play the sport though)

Midtown Madness 3 soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Alright then,

I'll start to sort something out, we'll get each other on the friends list and use this forum as a base, or I'll have a look at some of the clan channels that the UK lads are based in.

As regards skill levels, I'm ****e but gettin better, I'll get motoGP 2 at the weekend, not gonna get any of the NHL games as I'm completely crap at any of em.

I'll let yiz know any progress. And if ye have any ideas for a title or name, let me know.

ta

Nialler

Advertisement