Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn - Forward

Options
  • 04-06-2003 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Well come on then people what does everyone who has heard it/bought it/stolen it think of it

stand out tracks are definitely Aint It A Love/Forward/Dumb As It Is but the best track on the album is You Got Style absolutely amazing

Don't really think there is a bad part on the album my only gripe being having listened to the singles so much when i bought them i have now heard 3 tracks on the album at least a couple of hundred times already haha

I think this could definitely be the one to break them though

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I really like the album but I think they're definately a better live band.
    I love the first 2 songs: You Got Style and Dumb As It Is

Yesterday I was informed that Turn got to number 8 in the mid-week charts with Forward, so nice one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

sounds good good good hopefully they can push that little bit more and get it into the top 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that's good news! turn are great, i really should go out and get that album, but to tell you the truth i was waiting to hear what people think of it first.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Ciaran

It's great, Even Though is probably my favourite track.

well now u have no excuse do u tyrrial

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

don't worry, i'm sure if i look hard enough i'll find some reason!.... it's not looking to likely though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

i was gonna buy the album in Tower earlier, but then I remembered that Turn annoy me quite a bit.

so I got Led Zeppelin's In Through The Out Door (again!) and that new Sigur Ros dvd thingy.

id like to say im planning on buying this "forward" thing, but y'know, ive gotta hail to that thief on friday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

What was the turn song that was played shortly before Phantom went off FM? it was cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Yeah I got it fairly impressed whats with all these albums out in the past few weeks it all a conspiracy to rid me off all my money.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I boughted it and I likeded it.

Especially 'You Got Style' which in the absence of Phantom now wakes me up every morning.

• Advertisement

well done silverfish i like a woman who agrees with me

by the way i have that stub for u

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hehehe I'll bet you do....oh wait, yeah. Thanks.

tut tut trying to make it dirty and then failing miserably hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 The big dog

Sorry i just have to add that the turn album is prob the worst i have ever listened to ur man Ollie sounds like a little boy who has lost his blankie

hmmmmm this sounds familiar i wonder.......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Their is only one BIG DOG and it aint him I tells you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

Such a damn good album, its as good as their live shows, which is something the antisocial and the eps didn't quite make

ah i have to disagree with u there miss there live shows are a lot better than this album a lot heavier it would seem

Advertisement