Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sven Vath

• 04-06-2003 1:04pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Brillant night,
    glad to see the tivoli really packed out, some bit of heat in there also!
    He played brillant pumping techno at the start off the night, then aafter around 2am he started jumping from techno to electro and for chillout stuff.
    I see this becomming comman now in the live sets I've downloaded by techno dj's, clarkers was doing the same, a lot of people didn't seem to like it, but I loved it :D
    Any views on the night?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Sorry to say mercie I can't
    Because Sasha is palying on a friday night, and I can only get tickets for AAA on Sats off Robbie
    This is what the redb/pod sometimes tend to do when they wana charge 30euro a go to see a hard to get DJ, and put them on fri the fri night cause they can charge anything they want, cause on sats they have AAA which is €15 euro no matter who the DJ is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

D'oh I keep forgetting to buy tickets for this, and I doubt there'll be any left on the door on the night!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Redb/Pod always keep around 200-300 tickets on sale at the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

pity hes such a twat in real life,

• Advertisement

Is this Sven or Sasha you're talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Lenny
    Is this Sven or Sasha you're talking about?

I take it he means Sven Vath, the dirty bollix that he is!
    Sasha is a lovely chap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Stimpy

Yeah enjoyed the Sven Vath gig and it was good to be back in the Tivoli.

Just thought his set was a bit too "up and down".

I would have preferred just some bangin techno!!!

Advertisement