Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any Frames experts out there?

Options
  • 04-06-2003 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me the playlists for ANY of these releases by the frames -

Come On Up To The House
    Pavement Tune
    Turn On Your Record Player
    I Am The Magic Hand
    Rent Day Blues
    Revelate

Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

/me waits patiently for ro: maaan! to come stumbling in the door..........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

[I knocked but there was no answer]

Come on up to the house is a compilation. The only Frames song on it is "Star Star"

Pavement Tune: Pavement Tune, Steal My Body Home, Look Back Now

Revelate: Revelate, One Irish Rover

Rent Day Blues: Rent Day Blues, Perfect Opening Line, Taking The Hard Way Out, Country Song

I Am The Magic Hand (Had to look that one up): God Bless Mom, Turbit, Song For Paul, Stars Are Underground, Early Riser

Never heard of Turn on your record player... But it's a line in a song called "Before You Go". So it might be something to do with that...

Edit: Hang on, Found it.

Turn on your record player: Another Love Song, Before You go, Life's A Gas, The Dancer

Hope this helps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

yup, cleared up the old mp3s i had lying around without playlists.. cheers :)

Advertisement