Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn 4/6

Options
  • 04-06-2003 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

OK things went very bad.
    Only me Ronin and Flash.

First of all either myself or Flash couldn't rest. Saying somebody else in the party was resting. We had to leave the party to rest.

Secondly all the merchants became hostile for no apparent reason. Twas strange. We first spawned in the Smithy and all was fine. We went to the caves and came running back when Ronin called for help.
    He was attacked by the smithy when he entered and then so were we.
    So now all merchants and most NPC's are hostile but all the guards ain't.

Any chance of restoring to a save before tonight Rev for Monday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

on a totally unrelated note: the voice-chat works (cheese and me tried it after we couldn't play. We could even understand each other :D)

The thing with the merchants was really strange. It looked like the townsfolk hates us while the guards were still cool. Ronin said he didn't attack or pick up something.

The resting-bug was also rather weird (but it already started last monday for me).

Maybe a DM could fix up that stuff too. Afaik a DM can change the stance of different factions (but I could be wrong there. I just think lolth already did something like that once)

anyways, if everything fails, I guess we can still just restart the module (with our current characters?)

cya
    - Flash

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Appologies about not making it tonight. Unfortunately RL took over, I will be there for monday. See you guy's then.. plus I'll give voice chat a go.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I could not make it either.. sorry.. was not even sure it would be on since lolth said he would not be around.. I should be there next wed though. I hope :D

On another note, the expansion should be out soon

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I was just reading about it.
    Shadows of Undrentide.. looks tasty:D

Here's the little teaser text:

Delve further into the Forgotten Realms with Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide! Begin your adventure in the small mountain town of Hilltop as a student under the tutelage of a mage named Drogan, and then traverse the deadly Anauroch Desert to reach the ancient ruins of Netheril. Uncover a fiendish plot as you battle a multitude of new enemies through over 20 hours of original new gameplay. Play as any of the classes in the original Neverwinter Nights, or try out one of the five new Prestige Classes, which you can now customize even further with over 50 new spells and more than 30 new feats!

It should add some nice attributes to that game and make it that little bit more fun than it already is.:ninja:

Advertisement