Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQCL Config Files

Options
  • 03-07-1998 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Ok Guys,

At the IQCL Finals there will be NO SCRIPTS Allowed whatsoever! WAH!

If you need your configs, each team leader must submit your config Before WED 8th to
    iqclscripts@quake.ie in a zipped format. These scripts will be checked and placed in
    a shared directory on all the pcs for the competition. By no means is this a way to
    check for cheating, etc, it's just to save alot of time and hastle on the day.

Anyone wishing to participate in the dm4 god comp must also do the same.

Thanx!
    Eric.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

And what do you do if your team leader is away?????

Ro.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: At the IQCL Finals there will be NO SCRIPTS Allowed whatsoever! WAH!

No Script!! Gosh, how are you and the other INC boys gonna be able to rocket jump then? :)

dan

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

: No Script!! Gosh, how are you and the other INC boys gonna be able to rocket jump then? :)
    : dan

Ahem, I'm purely manual I'll have you know!
    And it ain't just the INC guys that are on
    automated moves!
    Do I hear someone say "aimbot"?

Mickah

: : No Script!! Gosh, how are you and the other INC boys gonna be able to rocket jump then? :)
    : : dan

: Ahem, I'm purely manual I'll have you know!
    : And it ain't just the INC guys that are on
    : automated moves!
    : Do I hear someone say "aimbot"?

: Mickah

No? Where?

: Ahem, I'm purely manual I'll have you know!
    : And it ain't just the INC guys that are on
    : automated moves!
    : Do I hear someone say "aimbot"?

I know some people think Koopa uses an aimbot, and though from time to time, I'm sure he's cheating (damn your patch arab!!), he's not a cheater. Just savage. Makes me sick. Must be those arab genes or something...
    I know you can't be accusing me of using an aimbot - christ, I usually can't hit the broadside of a spectre when playing quake :)

dan

• Advertisement

'scuse me for beiing awkward, but is it not just as simple to tell people to bring a floppy disk???

maybe i'm missing something?

Advertisement