Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job for Game Expert

Options
  • 05-06-2003 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Xtravision in Clondalkin are hiring a "game Expert" for their new store to deal with the running of their new GameZone (part of new flats where Birds used to be).

I doubt the money is any good but be handy for college person or someone who just left school.
    Send CV to them in Greenhills or look at the notice on the door.

Me no work or have anything to do with them just posting as maybe someone here would be interested in it ie: get paid to play and talk about games all day sounds very stressful :D

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Damn, I was hoping the thread title was meant in an ironic superhero "this is a job for.... BATMAN!" sort of way.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You can be BATMAN I wanna be GAME-Boy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

it would take a braver man than i to tell those nice tash ridden kids out there that fifa:200n and smackdown: we've ran out of hard sounding taglines to put here, are ****e games.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I have to resist telling parents and kids that the games they are buying are utter pants. All I can do is pity them and hope they pick up something decent before they are put off games forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

They'd fire me in 5 minutes.

*5 year old walks in holding Getaway*

"You don't want that kid. Vice City's way better. It's got hookers!"

• Advertisement
Advertisement