Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI resources

Options
  • 05-06-2003 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Links etc...

YOU ARE HERE!
    A much spammier ctyi community site
    The official CTYI site
    There are a couple of lists on egroups.com, but I'm not sure which ones are active, just do a search for ctyi.

There is an IRC channel #ctyi on quakenet. (To use IRC, get something like mIRC and connect to a quakenet server, and then join #ctyi)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

The http://www.ctyizens.com/board/ link has an astrophy at the end of it. Resulting in a 404 and confusion for n00bs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Ahem.....did you just say n00b?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Yes, meaning people that wouldn't notice the apostrophe in the address, and would just think it was a broken link.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Euch! Stupid internet terminology. I hate that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

You put the what where with the which now?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Yes. I agree completely. You might want to elaborate upon your question/cluelessness.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

F*ck that! This is more confusing than a confused knacker on confusion drugs! I haven't a clue bout any of this computer stuff.

Advertisement