Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle transfer list five players

• 05-06-2003 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Well Robson is the latest to cut down his squad numbers, putting 5 players on the transfer list including Acuna and Dabizas.

So who'll go in for them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Acuna and Dabizas are both $hite, so no-one with any sense is the answer. Who are the other three?

(edit)just found it myself: Robbie Elliott, Jamie McClen and Wayne Quinn. They're all fringe players at best, Elliott might get a game if he goes back to Bolton or goes to Wolves or someone like that. It's lower division football for the other two(/edit)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I'd guess Dabizaz will end up back in Greece. Cant see any premiership clubs signing him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I always taught Acuna was a decent player to have in the squad,but sure Bobby knows best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Ah Dabizas will be fine, they're always the likes of Keegan or McCarthy out there to sign him....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Now that Bergkamp is one year older and nearer to retirement the premiership is a slightly safer place for Dabizas, slightly less chance of embarrasment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Chances are Bobby wont sell all these players hell put them all up as he has done but only sell 3 or so to get some more cash. Expect to see more signing by Newcastle before the start of the season.

I recon Beatie is the man to go for if they got him they would really challange for the league, but i recon they will do that anyway.

Advertisement