Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unusual Dictionaries

• 05-06-2003 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Useful for the resource list:

Dictionary of all vowel words
    Dictionary of all consonant words

http://www.blueray.com/dictionary/index.html

ok maybe not.

davej

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Other unusual dictionaries are those which give deliberately altered and/or biased definitions. The two best known probably being The Devil's Dictionary (online version here) and Websters' First New Intergalactic Wickedary of the English Language (online version here).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

There's a rather bizzare <i>Dictionary of Unusual Sexual Practices</i> in Hodges Figgis for 3 euro...including such wonderful words as Genufellation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,714 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I googled "Genufellation" and I came up with no results. How unusual!

perhaps you should try it dropping the "n" - genufellatio. Not sure if I am permitted to give a definiton here.... Mod??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I googled "Genufellation" and I came up with no results. How unusual!

Come on its obvious:D

genu (knee, hence the bending) + fellatio = Genufellation

• Advertisement

Points to Caeser, using the back of the knee apparently..

Advertisement