Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future Kings Of Spain: New Single, Live Dates...

Options
  • 05-06-2003 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Future Kings Of Spain:

NEW SINGLE
    Your Starlight
    CD / 7” vinyl (on Red Flag Records)

Release date: Monday 9 June 2003
    Track list:
    1. Your Starlight
    2. Kick It
    3. Let’s Wait A While

Future Kings Of Spain precede their debut album (due out on Monday 4th august) with the release of their second single - Your Starlight - on Monday 9th June.

Irish trio FUTURE KINGS OF SPAIN precede the release of their eponymous debut album with their second blistering single - Your Starlight backed with new tune “Kick It” and an eclectic cover of Janet Jackson’s “Let’s Wait A While”.

Lead track on the Future Kings Of Spain single - Your Starlight - first surfaced as a B-side to their debut release ‘A Place For Everything’. So critically acclaimed were both initial tracks, that ‘Your Starlight’ was then re-recorded last Christmas with Ted Niceley (producer of Fugazi) and Eli Janney (Girls Against Boys) for the album. Second track ‘Kick It’ is pure Future Kings Of Spain fuzzbox fun...screeching, jagged and unrelenting. The hat-trick is completed, with a complete surprise move – an eclectic cover of Janet Jackson’s ‘Lets Wait A While’.

LIVE DATES:
    Future Kings Of Spain are currently on tour with Cosmic Rough Riders, and have just announced three live dates (with support from Fairuza) in July:

Tues 1 July THE KING’S, Waterford
    Wed 2 July THE LOBBY, Cork
    Thurs 3 July WHELAN’S, Dublin

Info here and [EMAIL=www.redflagrecords.com]here.[/EMAIL]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I thought I saw them about a year ago supportin someone in TBMC and thought they were pretty average but this song kicks ar$e.

Definitely changed my thoughts about this band.....look forward to album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭madouva

Just got an advance copy on vinyl. Sweet Jesus, it is unbelievable. And the artwork!!!

Classic doors!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

.... you can send one of those my way if you like!

Advertisement