Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Website Creator

Options
  • 05-06-2003 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Hi all

http://www.builditonline.net

It is a work in progress and I am well aware of the following

a) The site is not valid for the w3c validator
    b) the site itself is under going a major face lift
    c) interface of the builders is also getting a face lift

Reveiws/criticism, etc - looking for people to be down-right cruel and honest with the site, but constructively

tell me what you love/hate, would change about the site

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Well I'm a strong believer in somplistic sites (as you can see by visintg my own! www.2bscene.net), but this in my opinion is over simplstic.

From a marketing point of view you should make it as obvious as possible what you are selling.

I know what you are selling, probably everyone on this board knows - but the joe soap who will probably be your main target audience - won't have a clue.

Brighten it up with some colour - so thats its appealing to the eye, show some graphics of your templates etc.

Thats my opinion anyway!
    Best of luck with it.

Advertisement