Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supporters Pack Goes LIVE!!!

Options

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Who did you give money to or did you transfer it in or send a cheque?

DeV.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Did a bank transfer on Wedensday .

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ok I'll ask Regi to check it out on Monday.
    Kick me if you dont hear from us by Wednesday.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

50 Yoyo's are on the way to you sent swift post to the usual address at the end of the show. Its in a bankers draft made payable to boards.ie hope thats okeys

any probs gimme a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

did you guys get the envlope i sent you or will i have to go down to the post office tomorrow and smack some heads and find out what the delay is???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

No way to pay through paypal? I've had trouble with my bank before about transfering of funds. I think i'm going to switch banks tbh, but to get this it would be quicker to just pay through paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

any chance of the suuporters who paid last year getting a mail/PM when the subscription for this year is due?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I put some cash in the account a little while ago.

Can I have my dark stars?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

How long after payment are the accounts activated?

Can't get into http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscriber.php

Cash lodged into Ulster Bank in Tallaght ...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

do you have to have your username as you email address? like i have agentsmith@boards.ie but would rather "joeydelaney@boards.ie....

even still, tis worth the money

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    How long after payment are the accounts activated?

Still Can't get into http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscriber.php :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Oops, should be ok now?

:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

any news on the credit card yet/ I dont have a bank account and am in the states...could do western union but I cant be arsed into paying the extra money to send money ;) let me know...or else send me an address so I can risk sending the cash.

Muchas Gracias!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

BEAT wrote:
    any news on the credit card yet/ I dont have a bank account

I notice in control panel that we can now pay via PayPal. Is this fully functioning yet? I am a bit dubious about paying until I hear that it is officially in place.

I have my PayPal account on standby!

Best off to leave it until we say go :)

I know that Vexorg has gone most of the way to setting it up though, but we need to sort out the existing subscribers after the upgrade first.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I shall be in Ireland in November I will hand over my membership dues to Regi or Devore when I see them , maybe at a beer outing...if that is okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

As soon as everything is settled down a bit can you let (us) know? I have money burning a hole in my bank/paypal accounts and it's pleading to be spent, so who am I to argue?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Don't bogart that burning money, I have asbestos gloves for such a problem. In fact I will sell you my gloves for all the money you have in the paypal account.

That wasn't part of our deal blackheart!

• Advertisement

So, what's the story at the moment? If I use the built in paypal jobey, will the money disappear into the interweb, never to be seen again, or will it duely appear in your bank account?

HmmMMmMMMmmmMMmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Moriarty wrote:
    So, what's the story at the moment? If I use the built in paypal jobey, will the money disappear into the interweb, never to be seen again, or will it duely appear in your bank account?

HmmMMmMMMmmmMMmm?
    i too would like to know about this. i couldnt be arsed going into a bank and paying by direct debit.

At the moment, I believe it is working fine, but I don't know if we're all polished and ready to be properly automated just yet. It won't disappear though.

So you have no problems with my good self transfering money now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Yeah I renewed on the new system yesterday and my userCP confirmed the subscription instantly, I don't have my darn custom title option but the custom avatar one is there now. I suspect it's a oversight. It does work though.

Ja, just paid there and it picked it up fine. Handeh stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ah feck. went to sign up to paypal and i need a 3 digit code off the back of the card :(. ive memorised the card number and expiry date for buying things online, but not that number. bugger. :(

ill just have to go to the bank tomorrow i guess.

Carding is bad, mmkay?

heh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

just paid through paypal..

hopefully she works :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

up and running..

cheers :)

Advertisement