Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supporters Pack Goes LIVE!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

I'm presuming that walking up to one of the admins and handing over the cash will still work?

I meant to do that on Friday, but it COMPLETELY slipped my mind (nothing to do with all the alcohol at all)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

I went to the sub link and got this: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_nopermission() in /usr/local/www/www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscriber.php on line 372"

Valentia

BTW using Mozilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Valentia wrote:
    I went to the sub link and got this: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_nopermission() in /usr/local/www/www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscriber.php on line 372"

Valentia

BTW using Mozilla.

That link at the start of the thread has changed...

Admin at the minute have switched off the subscriber function because of the move to VB3.. they have too much to sorted out. (and ecskor was more interested in the Olympics :p)

im sure it wont be long before everything is up and running again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Any sign of the subscriber function being switched back on? And any sign of anyone willing to take €50 off me for the privilege?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I'll take €50 off you, if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Jaysus that didn't take long...

:rolleyes:

I aim to please in a fast and convenient manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

1337 The bulletin board cannot be found
    The bulletin board you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, is temporarily unavailable or could have been shagged sideways by Cloud and/or Regi.
    When is the subscriber link going to be active again. Was thinking becoming a subscriber but reached a dead end :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'll second that last post. Gonna make it my Christmas present to myself :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

and a third...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

I'll join the band wagon and be the forth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

5th?

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

6th

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

here's pm from Cloud

Hiya - we've disabled subscriptions until we can link the various features to vBulletin. But in the meantime, there's a PayPal link down at the end of the page - thanks for your message!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Made a donation a while ago with this, but just wanted to subscribe also

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i know some of the features arn't working atm, but what features are? im only interested in some... ie: couldnt give 2 monkeys about photopost tbh.

Custom avatars, custom taglines, journals, increase in PM limit to 1000 and red/pink/whatever stars are all working fine. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten something else aswell.

<edit: Oh, and a pop3 email address in the form yourusername@boards.ie>

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i'd like to subscribe too....i'd like the idea of a custom avatar..... :D

so if i subscribe now, will i get these straight away, or are you waiting for the whole lot to come back before accepting new sign ups?

• Advertisement

At the moment, planning to get photopost working first. If the demand is there we may re-enable subscriptions first though.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah we really want to have stuff working before we take money from people for services and we just arent there yet. They will return though, have no fear.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

How goes the reintroducing subscriptions? still want to throw lots of beer money your way..... :D

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Anywho, when is supporter being turned back on? I have some money and a boards subscription is where it is going

roar_ie

It's back on tentatively but we're not announcing it since it's kinda working but we're not sure it's all working properly yet.

*runs off to get his subscription*

hehe

[/edit]Paid[/edit]

When should i expect it to kick in?? Correction, how do i get it to kick in?

*me too* w00p.

[edit]
    annual subscription paid
    [/edit]

[edit]
    ohhhh pretty!
    [/edit]

Are credit cards accepted?

You can use paypal to pay via credit card.

• Advertisement

Thanks Moriarty.

Money sent :D

Advertisement