Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supporters Pack Goes LIVE!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Whoopee !! All set up now to find out what I get for €50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

At last....
    Nice to be able to give something back :)

How long before things go active?? and will I know

I just paid 10 minutes ago and its active now!
    So are you......
    Look at your location description?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

can you still transfer money into the bank account or is it just paypal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

So will all renewals be in December in future- I renewed just before you stopped taking renewals..
    jd

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'm not sure if I understand you jd. I think it's fair that anyone who was subscribing over the last while when subscriptions were turned off can have those months for free if they wish. Speaking of which, can you tell me if photopost works for you now?

Do I get an extra star?

I don't think so ... Mind you, you should have different coloured stars I think. I notice that your custom taglines are working ...

Whats the story with the email ecksor?
    Where do we get the settings for the mail servers etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

ecksor wrote:
    I'm not sure if I understand you jd. I think it's fair that anyone who was subscribing over the last while when subscriptions were turned off can have those months for free if they wish. Speaking of which, can you tell me if photopost works for you now?
    That's what I meant. Photopost looks better- I can login etc- but I can't see how to post a photo?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

WOO HOO !! There ya go !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

TIPPTOP wrote:
    Do I get an extra star?

User Cp - Miscellaneous (menu on left) - Group Memberships - Check "identify me as a member of this group" for Subscriber.

1 extra star, and lovely colouredy stars there are...

You can PM me to get your e-mail configured.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

ecksor, just wondering was my payment received on 16th Nov for the supporters pack?
    Transfered €60 via paypal. €50 for the supporters pack and €10 for SSF.

Thanks

It was. I think I mentioned to DeVore to sort out transferring the 10 euro to the SSF bank account. Not a good idea to put santa money in the boards account in case someone doesn't cop on and it doesn't go to where it's supposed to.

Thanks ecksor.
    Sorry, didn't realise the SSF account was different to the boards account. Never taught about it.

Well, our coke and hookers fund is also a worthy cause and those kids look like they have enough money to be perfectly honest.

scrooge.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

ecksor wrote:
    Well, our coke and hookers fund is also a worthy cause and those kids look like they have enough money to be perfectly honest.

lol...you're a nice guy ecksor.... :D
    oh and cheers for getting this back up and running!

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

trying to signup now and pay using paypal but the page will not load -

Thanks for the help

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

figured out a way around thanks for that and have made my payment of €50 give me a shout when you receive it

Thanks,
    TCP/IP

ecksor, any update on when I will get my shiny new stars?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

User CP -> (menu bar on the left) Group memberships -> Identify me as a member of this group (Subscribers)

Moriarty wrote:
    User CP -> (menu bar on the left) Group memberships -> Identify me as a member of this group (Subscribers)
    No option like that in the menu. Only option is to place an order for subscription :confused:

Did you pay by paypal or something else? Paypal is done automagically, the other ways require one of the admins to activate your account manually.

Sorry, I presumed you were using paypal.

I paid by paypal but put some money for the SSF in with it. Didn't realise there was a separate account for it. ecksor mentioned in a different post that he was waiting for the extra money to be moved to the SSF account.

Hmmmm, maybe it went to the coke and hookers fund eckor mentioned :p

Did you just pay it manually by paypal into their account, or did you go through the actual 'subscriber' link that automagically bills you the right amount etc?

Errrr. Your subscription didn't go through at all by the looks of things. Maybe a side-effect of paying a non-standard amount. Look for group memberships now.

Its there now. Thanks.
    I check my CC and paypal account. The charge went through on both of them :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,423 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Moriarty wrote:

Excellent :)

Paid this morning and saw this 5 seconds ago

Advertisement