Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sex forum!!!!

• 26-06-2000 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

so are we going to have a special forum for it or can we just use after hours, i never know these things biggrin.gif

BufffffffffffyBufffffffffffyBufffffffffffy

and me!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

wow, well i think that u are supremely wise my good man, buffy is the epitome of all that is good and wholesome about the world, good choice, pity shes mine tho' eh!!!!

still buffy and sex!!

cant argue with that forum

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Agreed!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Good to see you back Joe!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Hehe smile.gif

Easily noticed that wyverne is back! smile.gif
    How did the exams go? Ive just realised that he has almost 500 posts, which is why im posting this otherwise vaguely pointless message smile.gif

well i got a 1.1 in my exams so im fairly happy, thanks asuka, how have you been the last while.

lo kharn m8, good to HEAR you again!!!!! wooohooooooooooo, hehe, did yis alll miss me smile.gif

:P
    biggrin.gif
    smile.gif

gah i missed doin' all those hehe

Joe

[This message has been edited by Wyverne (edited 29-06-2000).]

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by Wyverne:
    well i got a 1.1 in my exams
    How da fu<k did you mange that after spending most of you life on these boards? wink.gif
    (Well done btw)
    What is it you "study" anyway?

Draco

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'd have thought the answer was fairly obvious Karl - BUFFY!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

LOL!! smile.gif

Heh smile.gif Weeeelll wyverne, im in DCU for six weeks until the end of july doing summer course things. Kicks ass. Severely. smile.gif

So what are other people doing for summer? smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Wan Wyverne, haven't seen much of Buffy on the boards since u've been away smile.gif

i reckon i should rescue buffy from the vestiges of of its vampirious val-halla, after the show committed virtual hari-kiri in stopping the episodes for the summer i think it is up to me to keep up the interets until the next season comes along

what do ya reckon, hehe only kidding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Wyverne is at present chatting the knickers off a blonde in Nethouse... I don't think Buffy'll like that and you know what she's like when she's angry... smile.gif

• Advertisement

With Buffy still on TV3 on Thursday, on a small break for tennis on BBC2 and on Sundays on Sky one, I think there is enough Buffy to keep me going until the next series. That and my 4 boxed sets.

Draco.

yeah well sico, when the cats away m8, when the cats away; and buffy is currently in the USA shooting her load of episodes wink.gif for the next series

so

cum to papa, all ye who are worthy females

Originally posted by Wyverne:
    buffy is currently in the USA shooting her load of episodes wink.gif for the next series
    Actually, no she's not. she is filming a film called "Harvard Man". then she will be doing buffy.

Draco

Advertisement