Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet humour

Options
  • 05-06-2003 6:38pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭

You know the way your not supposed to look when standing at a urinal - and Mick should know - his wife made him tatoo her name on it (the possesive type) ... well on holidays in the Caribeen Mick couldn't resist taking a peek at one of the locals... turned out yer man had a name tatooed on it too. So Mick says "Jaysus yor a big lad - but I see your Wendy got ya to put her name down there so ya wouldn't fool around with anyone else"

"Whatcha talkin 'bout man - dis is for the tourist girls - they go wild when I show them the Welcome to Jamacia, Have a nice Day.."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. The first post you made that I found funny. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well it's ok..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

hmmmmm..... well I prefer that to those elephant jokes...(shutter:( )

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The night was dark and eerie,
    The toilet light was dim,
    I heard a CRASH and then a Splash..
    Good grief ! , he's fallen in ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Should have kept quiet after the first one Cap. That poem sucked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

the poem pwnd the joke, which just didnt do anything. poem was funny enuff tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

tumbleweed.jpg

Advertisement