Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating

Options
  • 05-06-2003 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,

yesterday evening:
    Map Berlin (standard BF).
    One Player 75 Kills 2 Deaths (he/she was in my team)

HOW????
    How is this possible?
    After I while I ran behind him just to see the "skills", I get shot he just proceeded.

Is there any chance (except waiting for the 1.4 Patch) to track these guys down?

jow (really frustrated... after yesterday: I claim everybody who kills me a cheater :( )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

All you need is an engineer behind you, the enemies last spawn infront of you, and a good tank to drive in, you could easily rack up a score like this............... however since you ran behind him Im assuming he was on foot............. therefore I have absolutely no idea :confused:

However I have no doubt cheats are available for BF, Im just not sure how common they are yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i've gotten a score like that before, what you need is a medic and a lot of luck.... oh and a good aim with granades!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Merciless Mods inadvertently showed cheaters how to make cheats.

Easy enough replace certain textures like a helmet with say a big shiny yellow texture and waa laa you can see people from miles away.

Thats the main cheat and why in 1.4 you can play a lockled standard game ie no mods whatsoever in the games DIR.

on MOH SH its called Sv Pure and kills modding of any sort.
    As it only allows standard game dir to join a server or you must have the same DIR as the server so you will see a lot of empty servers soon.

You should have 2 BF games installed one modded one pure.
    Means you can join either without much effort and a simple hack for ASE means you can launch the right one when you want to.

kdjac

Advertisement