Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office furniture - start up - Help / advice needed

• 05-06-2003 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Looking for cheap refurbished/reconditioned office furniture.

Start uP company......looking to control costs.

Any ideas or advice on who to contact, where to look?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,443 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by uzami
    Looking for cheap refurbished/reconditioned office furniture. Start uP company......looking to control costs. Any ideas or advice on who to contact, where to look?
    For second hand stuff try builder's / office fitters who have supplied new stuff to a client. Usually much of the old stuff is in some way usuable.

Try the small ad.s in your local freesheet newspaper.

Keep it simple. Don't buy things unless you genuinely need them. Go for simple and functional rather that fancy designs, etc. Buy one stapler / scissors / whatever not five.

http://www.vikingdirect.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭esentziak

Liquidated Furniture Sales Ltd in Jamestown Rd, Finglas and Inchicore.

I bought all my office furniture there and saved a huge amount; they have a fair amount of rubbish but it's a big place so you will find what you need.

Bought a second-hand photocopier from a big Canon dealers, Office Evolutions. Worth giving them a call.

Small stationery/office equipment shops in local high streets can have some good offers on their special offer catalogues.

Good luck with the new venture,

Esentziak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭uzami

thanks for reaching out but....6 years too late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

uzami wrote: »
    thanks for reaching out but....6 years too late.

Pmsl:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

ROFLMAO!

That's a hoot !! His bot likely needs some fine tuning...

Anyway, how did the business go... out of sheer curiosity... six years on....

P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

As said a few back Liquidated Furnature they are excellent I used them for 2 businesses I was involved in setting up.

Best of luck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BestC

Second hand, and budget range office furniture...try Drennan Office solutions 01 8255385...they'll sort ya out!

Advertisement