Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magic wand

Options
  • 05-06-2003 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

if you had a magic wand and could alter the dublin transport system in one way.what would it be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

have the luas finished now instead of x number of years time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

have the harcourt st. line never closed, and fully dart-ified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Install a crack team of armed men and women who job it will be to find and destroy the bastards that smoke on busses... they will be know as the:

Smoker-Wackers

for funding they can have a camera follow them round and hence a new reality tv show is born. watch out for others coming such as

"when parking goes bad" a year in the life of a clamp operator

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'd make all the cars disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by Victor
    I'd make all the cars disappear.

in fairness, invisible cars will just make matters worse:D

I'd make school buses mandatory and free, and let schools star later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

having schools start later is a really good idea
    and it wouldnt cost anything to implement (unless the fecking unions demanded "compensation" for working a different roster!!:mad: )

when the primary schools finish in a few weeks the differnece to the traffic in Douglas (where I live) is unbelievable, and to think that it could (should) be like that all year round, damn you soccer moms:D

Advertisement