Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat One Subject

Options
  • 05-06-2003 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering, is it possable to repeat 1 subject next year? I've a very strong feeling that i won't get a b3 in maths and I need it for my course down in galway! I'm positive i'll get the points but not the course requirement! So if anyone knows if I can just repeat maybe 1 or 2 subjects it would be great, or do i have to do the whole thing all over again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

you can re do one subject, or two, just to get the requirements but you wont get any additional points for it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭DSMe

yes , u can repeat just that one subject ... looks like i am going to be doin the same to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

whoot, feck the points, i'll have those, happy now i don't need to spend another year in school just to get a feckin b3!!! :)
    thanks

Advertisement