Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you will do if you mess up?

Options
  • 05-06-2003 10:34pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭

if you really screw up your leaving cert what are you all going to do?

personally i would never re-do 6th year and would probably end up doing a PLC course or something for a year so that i can get into a decent course the following year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭DSMe

ehhh well ... repeat ... as much as i fear i might have to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I'm NEVER repeating. I'm gonna just get a crappy job and get on with life. Too short to go chasing a life I'll undoubtably hate, or so I feel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

move to a commune in brazil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I like that plan./

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

I'd take my exams again next year but I wouldn't go back to school, prefer to get a job and then just study at home.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I agree Celtic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I think that works if you only have to go up a little celtic but if you have to go up 100 or 200 points you need teachers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

If I mess up(even more than I already have :p ) it's diploma time!! then its transfer to degree time!!! yeaaaahh

Advertisement