Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Phantom FM Update

Options
  • 06-06-2003 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

First of all my apologies for not being back in touch with many of those who have been in touch since the closure of the FM service. Took a few days away to explore the sights of New York. Will attempt to catch up with messages, emails etc in the next couple of days....probably.

Anyway, just to fill in a few blanks:

The first of this series of Phantom newsletters should be winging itself to all on our mailing lists this weekend (ie everyone who filled out the survey or signed up to the messagebot list). This will give details about what we have been up to since the FM went off on May 25th. Also has details of the second round of our Music Quiz taking place in the Sugar Club on June 25th and more. If you havent signed up already, go to the survey page and do it now!

Next, if ye missed the last hour of Phantom on FM, then Radiowaves.fm have kindly made it available via archive for this week. It can be found at

http://www.radiowaves.fm/retro/retro.ram

Phantom has of course now started live broadcasts via the web at phantomfm.com, so please tune in if you can for updates (and good flippin music too!) and if you are listening, take the time to send an email or a text to the presenter. studio@phantomfm.com and 087 619 5171 are the ways to get in touch.

Also, keep an eye on the press for features on Phantom, Comreg and the BCI. Theres plenty of them at the moment! And as always, anybody with press contacts please pass them on, we need the publicity at the moment to try and sort this mess out.

Think thats it for now, full update with the newsletter to follow over the weekend. A million thanks to all who have been in touch with Phantom in the past couple of weeks and keep us in your minds and your ears....

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

lovely stuff all round there Petey, well apart from the unpleasantness...

but, am I mistaken or did you poor lads have to change that mobile number, i thought there was a post saying it switched to some 086 number?
    was that only temporary?

i can't get anything audible on my computer (my fault not yours), but i sometimes sit on my roof and listen with an empty tin of beans, i think i can almost pick it up.

good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Rob Taylor

The normal studio text/sms number is back in action 087 619 5171
    0r +353 87 619 5171 from foreign parts!

Advertisement