Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Attn: BMW owners

Options
  • 06-06-2003 10:47am
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The BMW Car Club is holding a drive next Sunday from the Spawell through Wicklow via Glendalough and finishing off in the showrooms of Murphy & Gunn in Milltown where there will be refreshments and spot prizes. If you would like to come along then meet us at the Spawell hotel next Sunday before noon (we head off @ 12 sharp). You don't need to be a member to attend this event.
    Further info by PM, email to bmwATkbannonDOTcom or from www.bmwcarclubgb.co.uk/ireland

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Excellent, Ill be there in my 1990 BMW E30 :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

See you tomorrow then
    Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

V.disappointed that i missed the run, had to go to the Pike in Dungarvan to watch the racing.

Was there a good turnout, saw your posting on alt.autos.bmw

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

was great fun but we had so much fun that we ended up getting delayed by quite a while.
    There was a reasonable turnout but like yourself I reckon many people needed to head off :(
    Anyway, if you are interested in future events (track day :D, etc.) email me @ bmw@kbannon.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Was working a night shift the night before and slept it in until 3pm. So peed off i missed it now. Ill email you so add me to your mailing list etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement