Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Good

Options
  • 06-06-2003 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭

A young lad saves up all his cash to buy a top of the range motorbike, and the dealer tells him that to keep the paintwork in crisp condition, he should apply a coat of vasaline over it if he thinks its going to rain. So he pops off and buys a tub of the lubricant.
    A week later, and his girlfriend invites him around to her parents house for dinner for the 1st time, so he decides to show off his new bike by turning up at their door on it.
    As he walks up to the front door he is greated by his bird and she pulls him aside..
    "There is something I forgot to tell you" She says, "We have this pact in my house that the first person to say a word at the dinner table has to clean the dishes... and well.. its being going on now for 13 years so there are a few dishes around the place"
    Thinking this odd, he walks into the house to see piles of dishes EVERYWHERE, in every room pilled up to the ceiling. He makes a mental note to dump his bird after the evening.
    So, hes at the dinner table with her family and as he expected, nobody says a word.. and being in a cantankourus mood, he decided to test out this little game.
    He leans over to his girlfriend and squeezes her tits, the father looks up, but dosnt say a word.
    He then leans over the table and squeezes her Mums boobs, still no reaction. Getting frustrated he gets off his chair, grabs his woman and gives her a good seeing to over the table and is amazed when noone even makes a noise, then to his horror he sees its starting to rain outside and remember the words of advice the dealer gave him he reaches into his pocket and pulls out the tub of vasaline where upon the father stands up and screams
    "Alright ! Alright ! Ill do the f**king dishes !"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Yeah I like it. Old classic that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

The things ppl will do to get out of an uncomfortable silence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

(hint: its been posted b4):ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by Sauron16
    (hint: its been posted b4):ninja:

look at the dates posted.

mine posted -
    06-06-2003 14:08

boober posted -
    07-06-2003 00:16

if your gonna try be a smartass, atleast try to do it right :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

damn u got me wit ur legal mumbo jumbo:ninja:

(sauron hangs head in shame)

Advertisement