Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wheres the support!

• 06-06-2003 2:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Are there no GAA ppl out there. I dont thin there has been one worhtwhile GAA discussion here since i joined.

Ps - mods - the stickys are stifling debate. PPl dont wanna scroll thru pages of old news to get to a few comments about the weekends games.

Get rid of the stickys a ppl will post threads on topics as they arise instead of posting under one or two general GAA threads

my 2c

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I have had some very good discussions in this forum but it has been quiet of late. There are still some interesting threads there though, and if you do not think so feel free to start some new ones rolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

Yes i agree with Mr.Lander, make some threads of your own.Also ive got the added excuse off been no more than 15 yo whihc i often like to bring up in conversations and also im a dumbass.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Ill vouch for the fact that he is indeed a dumbass, but you have got to feel sorry for him. He never had a chance, being from tyrone and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

We are not *all* inbred hicks. Ahem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

HI mouse,

thanks for your 2cent, Ill put it in my piggybank and look after it for you. I agree things have been a little quiet here and I also think waylander is correct if there is something you want to discuss start a new thread.

i agree with you that there may be too many stuck threads,
    I will review this with Kam and see if we can prune a few of these.

Thanks for the input.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Originally posted by ironbrew
    We are not *all* inbred hicks. Ahem
    He's right, we're not all inbred hicks, i'm not.The reason why there's been nothing to talk about is because i have been absent for a while, wait till you see, things will start to heat up again!!

Advertisement