Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bo Selecta

• 06-06-2003 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Back on 2nite! new series! proper BO!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

it makes me do a sex-wee!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

craiiiig david, cant wait, till be proper bo i tell thee. merryman is so ****ing funny when he talks about "celabrates", can i have a spit please!!!
    kick ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

I love the last series it were proper bo! I wonder if Avid still has Craig from Big Brother held hostage:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

OMG, one of the funniest shows I've laid eyes on!

Not sure about that little beaver tho :confused: Watching BO one day, funny, funny OMG IS THAT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS???

It's maaaaahd. :p

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Proper Bo I tell thee!

It wasn't good as usual last night. Too much Craig David and that Kelly Osbourne sketch just wasn't funny IMHO.
    However, the Marilyn Manson cribs bit was excellent tho. They couldn't have chosen a better accent for him :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

EEEEHEEE!
    Michale Jackson is the best, mutha****a!
    then Ozzy!

aye, itrs proper bo. who can forget the classic "3 hours of TV and i aint pissed meself once." <looks down> "well, once is still not bad for 3 hours of TV"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Excellent, excellent, excellent... The best (as superconer said) is Michael Jackson.. shamaon móther****er.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Nemici

ahh I cant wait - the tears of joy and laughter will flow. That guy is crazier than a sh*t house rat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

how many episodes are in this series? would be worth taping! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

I believe there are 8 eps in this series.

It is what it's.

• Advertisement

i loved the bit when jordan ran away from avid, and the fredrico impression was class. The last series were better, are there bo selecta dvds out?:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭SteM

Bo Selecta! - Complete Series 1 is due out on June 16th. You can get it for £14.99 Stg delivered from www.play.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I'm Michael Jackson and I have had a little too much to drink.....

That bedtime with bear was funny as fcuk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Its quite funny but the impersonator doesnt even make an attempt to sound like most of the people they are sending up.They nearly all have the same northern accent.
    I never really watched it- only saw the one from last night and one ages ago where he stalks Jamie Oliver at various appearences.IIRC he told him where to go after he asked him for a kiss:D
    I love the way that the celebs he is after look a bit frightened of him :D

The part with the bear and the blonde singer was also funny when he is telling the future
    "I see a bin.........a bargain bin"

it is fantastic when celebs run away or are scared, did you see the look tatu gave him, fantastic he scared the sh1t out of them!, michael jackson with craiiiiig david was brilliant with michael going down the corridor on the scooter and the dvd is out on Monday !! he he jamon- you get the idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

The Blaine bit was hilarious on Fri as you say here knickers. :D
    can you feel the magic wanna get a room? LMAO. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Vladivar

Have they got rid of the Michael Jackass bit, I know hes still in there
    but not doing Michael Jackass, that Pissed Wakeboarding was funny stuff.

3-60 uuuhhwhhoo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

wheredid the bit about Craig David needing a "piss-bag" come from??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Originally posted by Vladivar
    Have they got rid of the Michael Jackass bit, I know hes still in there
    but not doing Michael Jackass, that Pissed Wakeboarding was funny stuff.

3-60 uuuhhwhhoo

Yea they did it last night,placenta paintball with Martin Bashir-last nights was about the best this series I thought-Micheal Jackson is still the funniest bit about it "Test this **** right here!","My turbin wearing mother****er!"

SH1t i turned over from ch4 after 3 big brothers in one nite!! for **** sake 3 times they're trying to save it, but it's so ****in boring. When are BoSelecta's repeat son?:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭SteM

I think it's repeated on E4 on Thursdays at 10pm.

Advertisement