Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C2 certs? More info?

Options
  • 06-06-2003 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Where can I get more information on C2 certs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

What kind of info do you require??

I have done applications for C2 certs, so I might be able to answer your queries.

If you want to contact with the Revenue Commissioners, you should ring the Inspector of Taxes, Dublin Audit District 1 [phone number: 6470700] and ask for the C2 Section!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Well a link explaining how to get one, and what does it give you etc. I assume its more than just being registered as a company and registered for tax, but what exactly.

At the moment the Revenue Commissioners' Website is down - keeps linking to Esat BT??

When it is back in running, in the leaflets/publications section, look for the leaflet IT64 - RCT [Guide for Sub Contractors] ... it is fairly comprehensive!!

Actually, I'll e-mail it to you now!!

Tried to e-mail the .pdf file, but it's too big!!

The best bet is to wait until the Revenue Website is back up and running, or alternatively, ring the Revenue [on the phone number I stated previously] and ask them to post it out to you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

OK cheers for that

• Advertisement
Advertisement